Friday, November 1, 2013

3...2...1... Go.

It only takes her name to set me off... The one name to make my head spin and cause me to wonder if he's falling for it or not... The one name that forces me to test every ounce of trust I have in him. And when he says it, all I want to do is scream...

It hasn't changed. In six months of he and I being together, it hasn't changed. Her looks, her disapproval, her comments, and her talking about us behind our backs. "She's my best friend." he says. "We've known each other for a long time. But I don't want her to hurt you. I don't know what she'll do." But how much does "friendship" mean to her, when she keeps being a complete and utter witch to me? When she hurts him with her comments? 


Here I thought I'd finally get through a day without stress. Finally be able to relax, and then I hear "The old gang is getting back together tonight for a movie and games." 

Sure, I think, that sounds like it'll be good for him. The old gang... 

And then I get "It was (her name)'s idea." 

OH... Of course it was HER idea... Take advantage of my being away  and my best friend being busy to convince our boyfriends to spend a night with "the old gang." The two of us can't even hang out with "the old gang" without getting looks, whispers behind our backs, and our boyfriends telling us about the disapproval.

Well, that's it. I'm done. This. Means. War. Don't think I'm leaving him just because you talk shit. 


3...2...1... Go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment