Thursday, November 14, 2013

What is this feeling- So sudden and new?

It's 1:20 in the morning, and instead of sleeping like a normal human being, I'm up blogging because strange pains and melancholy feelings of missing home are keeping me awake. Not that anybody needs to know my personal life, but for the past two weeks I keep getting cramps and aches in my back, sides, and abdomen. Today they moved from my abdomen to my chest, but remain throughout my back. I originally gave it to be my monthly gift from Mother Nature, but I've got it, and I have it, still... it came late and I'm just... ACK I'm getting sicker and sicker and more and more tired and all I want to be is home... in my boyfriend's arms, curled up on the couch in the basement with a movie in... Or on the couch upstairs laughing with my mother... It's just one of those times where I miss home a lot, and I'm scared and over stressed.

I feel like this is starting out as an angst blog, where all I do is complain and blab on and on about my problems. I'm sure once I finally sleep and wake up in the morning, I'll have something more positive to say.

Until then, keep on keeping on, Chickadees.

God Loves you!!!

XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment